Monday 27 May 2013

Bank holiday reflections

Good evening all :)
Today, I thought I'd just write an update, as I have been meaning to this entire weekend.. :||| oops!
This is also the first of a series of posts that's going to be starting.. 'Daily reflections' where I will reflect on the day, update, look for positives (hopefully) and so on..we shall see where it all ends up going! Okay..now I'm actually going to start on my 'bank holiday reflection':
It's the end of the bank holiday and I honestly feel depleted of strength and energy. Almost in the verge of giving up, I feel like I am deceiving everyone. As many of you may have known from previous posts, I am now on the 2500 calorie meal plan..although I haven't exactly been sticking to it. :/ the fact that I actually feel negative about that shows there is a side that wants recovery. I hope this isn't triggering but my daily calories has been nearer 1300 or less and I have been exercising so I really am quite nervous about my appointment on Thursday. But, my dad does think I have been pretty much eating everything on the plan so hopefully they won't get mad and the plan for ITP will commence next Monday..but god knows how I will cold, I just know I have to get this treatment. 

However, I am also going to reflect on the better things that have resulted of this weekend.. I painted my nails (for the billionth time) and they are looking very glitzy :D which makes me happy! I feel like little beauty products really help me get through bad days, so I'm actually thinking of beginning a monthly favorites series too. I also went pottery painting with my older sister as I needed a new bowl to have my breakfast in every morning seeing as I dropped the other one. And she wanted to paint a mug as a gift for someone :) we have been on several occasions but I definitely recommend it, if is such a relaxing experience. 
Anyway look forward to writing my daily reflections for tomorrow, on my feelings recently (:
X

No comments:

Post a Comment